Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just Do It: Leadership Lesson 2

Plain and simple: JUST DO IT!

Sounds simple? Try it! You will see that these 3 words are easier said than done.

Not all are gifted with a positive disposition in life. Not all are positive thinkers. Some have to work twice as hard to get their minds in the right track.

In my case, I don't always feel good, and this affects how I lead. At times, I don't feel confident and my self doubt strikes me hard. My mind then starts to struggle with the negative thoughts against the right thing to do.

At these times, the "just do it" maxim will be like putting a flag on the highest hill.


It will feel impossible to combat the strong negative thoughts; you will need more than just saying "just do it!". But we have to start somewhere, and saying so will be a major step.

This is critical, so take note: The "just do it" maxim will not be the magic pill. There is more you have to do, but you have to start with this. So JUST DO IT!

No comments: