Sunday, January 11, 2009

Called to Lead? Part II

I've done some thinking lately--and a lot of reading too.

Books ranging from Marcus Buckingham's "Go Put Your Strengths to Work", Joyce Meyer's "Battlefield of the Mind" and Larry Julian's "God is my Success." I've also read back, John Maxwell's "Your Roadmap for Success"--whew! My mind has been bogged for quite a while already, and it's getting tired.

A lot of questions. A lot of answers. Yet, what is right for me really? There are a lot of right answers, but I don't know which of those I will follow. Each answer has an advantage, and a corresponding disadvantage. So, i think it will all boil down to what the purpose God has for me.

I think (as of now) I will have to try honing my leadership skills more; meaning, I will give it another shot. I will try to do what I can to make well in this area.

It is safe to say now, that I am up for the challenge, the challenge of leadership, at this point of my life. So, let us say that I may be called after all to lead, but then again, don't think that I am qualified. (I'm hoping on the saying that, "God qualifies the called.") So God, please qualify me... =)

For this time being, I am closing this issue. So am I called to lead? I am answering the call, perhaps I am. =) God bless my plan, I hope this is yours as well.

No comments: